Groupe Nordik is the first creator of Nordic spas in North America. Since we opened our doors in 2005, we have grown to over 500,000 visits per year to our 3 spas.
Nordik Spa-Nature | Chelsea is our heritage spa, the first of its kind and the largest spa in North America. Our mission is to give our guests a moment of rest by offering them a refuge from the pressures of modern life. We offer a dynamic work environment that is cultivated around a passion for growth and excellence.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Massotherapists, self-employed with a passion for wellness who will contribute their skills to the guests’ relaxation journey.
Why Nordik Spa-Nature :
We have over 30 massage therapy rooms at your disposal and over 225,000 guests per year visit us.
What you will do:
• Offer different types of massages to guests according to your talent: Swedish, intensive, prenatal, lymphatic drainage;
• Actively contribute to building a loyal client base and continuously improving the guest experience;
• Provide safe, effective and relaxing services using advanced massage techniques by adapting easily to guest feedback;
To become one of our massage therapists you must:
• Have completed a minimum of 1,000 hours of training at a recognized educational institution;
• Be a member in good standing of a recognized professional association in Quebec at all times;
• Hold professional liability insurance;
• Upon verification of a satisfactory criminal record and free of impediments;
• Be bilingual in French and English;
• Have a positive attitude;
• Ability to communicate clearly with guests and associates.
When will you work:
We offer full or part-time schedules
Billing and Benefits:
• Established on a competitive self-employed service agreement;
• Rates vary depending on the services and/or availability you provide, facilitated by an internal automated billing template available to you;
• Issuance of a T4A slip that includes the expenses incurred as a self-employed worker.
• Access to the spa free of charge for you under the current policy.
• Various advantageous discounts on our products and services.
To apply :
Please indicate your interest by clicking on « Apply » below or by contacting Ashlinn Cassidy, Director of Massage Therapy and Care – email@example.com